Have you seen these beautiful new covers for Malorie’s Noughts and Crosses sequence? They are hitting the shelves on 6th April.
Sephy is a Cross – a member of the dark-skinned ruling class. Callum is a nought – a ‘colourless’ member of the underclass who were once slaves to the Crosses.
The two have been friends since early childhood. But that’s as far as it can go. Against a background of prejudice, distrust and mounting terrorist violence, a romance builds between Sephy and Callum – a romance that is to lead both of them into terrible danger . . .
Can’t wait? Pre-order these stunning new editions today!
— Penguin Platform ???? (@penguinplatform) February 15, 2017
WIN a set of all four books
We’re giving away a set of all four books signed by Malorie herself to one very lucky winner.
To enter, simply email us at Puffin@uk.penguingroup.com with the subject line ‘Noughts and Crosses Competition’ telling us why you would like to win and including your postal address. You’ve got until midnight on 24th March to enter. Good luck!
Terms and Conditions:
- This competition is open to UK residents with the exception of employees of the Promoter, their families, agents and anyone else connected with this promotion. Entries from those aged 13 or under must be accompanied by the written consent of a parent/guardian.
- Entries must be received by 23:59 G.M.T. on 24th March 2017. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any entries that are incomplete, illegible, corrupted or fail to reach the Promoter by the relevant closing date for any reason. Proof of posting or sending is not proof of receipt. Automatically generated entries or entries via agents or third parties are invalid and shall not be considered. Entries become the property of the Promoter and are not returned.
- Only one entry per person. No entrant may win more than one prize.
- To enter participants must email Puffin@uk.penguingroup.com with the subject line ‘Noughts and Crosses competition’ stating why they would like to win. They must also include a postal address for prizes.
- All valid and correctly completed entries received by the closing date will be entered into a prize draw which will take place on 27 March 2017. The first entry drawn at random will be the winner.
- The prize for the winner is a signed copy of the following books: Noughts & Crosses, Knife Edge, Checkmate, Double Cross. We will try our best to ensure the prize arrives within one month. However the Promoter cannot be held responsible if the prize is delayed due to circumstances beyond its control.
- Prizes are subject to availability. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, the Promoter reserves the right (a) to substitute alternative prizes of equivalent or greater value and (b) in exceptional circumstances to amend or foreclose the promotion without notice. No correspondence will be entered into.
- The winner will be notified via email by 28th March 2017.
- To obtain details of the winner please email YA@uk.penguingroup.com stating “Noughts and Crosses Competition winner” in the subject heading 4 weeks after the closing date.
- The Promoter will use any data submitted by entrants only for the purposes of running the prize draw, unless otherwise stated in the entry details or these terms. By entering this prize draw, all entrants consent to the use of their personal data by the Promoter for the purposes of the administration of this prize draw and any other purposes to which the entrant has consented.
- The winner agrees to take part in reasonable post event publicity and to the use of their names and photographs in such publicity.
- Promoter may disqualify any entrant whose entry does not comply with these terms and conditions (in Promoter’s sole opinion) or who, in Promoter’s sole determination, has acted in a manner that is fraudulent, dishonest or unjust to other entrants including, without limitation, tampering with the operation of the prize draw, manipulating or rigging votes, hacking, deceiving, cheating or by harassing or threatening other entrants or a representative of Promoter.
- The Promoter is Penguin Books Limited, 80 Strand, London WC2R 0RL. By entering the prize draw each entrant agrees to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- These terms and conditions are governed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales.