Do you love Malorie Blackman books? Or do you know someone who does?
Would you like to win this huge Malorie Blackman book bundle as well as a personal Christmas card from Malorie herself? One lucky winner will have this amazing prize delivered in time for Christmas Day!
To enter, simply email us at Puffin@uk.penguingroup.com with the subject line ‘Malorie Blackman Christmas Competition’ telling us why you would like to win, including the name of the person the card should be addressed to and a postal address for delivery of the prizes. You’ve got until midnight on 15th of December to enter. Good luck!
Terms and Conditions:
- This competition is open to UK residents with the exception of employees of the Promoter, their families, agents and anyone else connected with this promotion. Entries from those aged 13 or under must be accompanied by the written consent of a parent/guardian.
- Entries must be received by 23:59 G.M.T. on 15th December 2016. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any entries that are incomplete, illegible, corrupted or fail to reach the Promoter by the relevant closing date for any reason. Proof of posting or sending is not proof of receipt. Automatically generated entries or entries via agents or third parties are invalid and shall not be considered. Entries become the property of the Promoter and are not returned.
- Only one entry per person. No entrant may win more than one prize.
- To enter participants must email Puffin@uk.penguingroup.com with the subject line ‘Malorie Blackman Christmas Competition’ stating why they would like to win and who the Christmas card from Malorie should be addressed to. They must also include a postal address for prizes.
- All valid and correctly completed entries received by the closing date will be entered into a prize draw which will take place on 16th December 2016. The first entry drawn at random will be the winner.
- The prize for the winner is a Christmas card personally written by Malorie Blackman, plus a one copy of each of the following books: Noughts & Crosses, Knife Edge, Checkmate, Double Cross, Boys Don’t Cry, Love Hurts, Noble Conflict and Chasing the Stars. We will try our best to ensure the prize arrives before 25th December 2016. However the Promoter cannot be held responsible if the prize is delayed due to circumstances beyond its control.
- Prizes are subject to availability. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, the Promoter reserves the right (a) to substitute alternative prizes of equivalent or greater value and (b) in exceptional circumstances to amend or foreclose the promotion without notice. No correspondence will be entered into.
- The winner will be notified via email by Friday 16th December 2016.
- To obtain details of the winner please email YA@uk.penguingroup.com stating “Malorie Blackman Christmas Competition Winner” in the subject heading 4 weeks after the closing date.
- The Promoter will use any data submitted by entrants only for the purposes of running the prize draw, unless otherwise stated in the entry details or these terms. By entering this prize draw, all entrants consent to the use of their personal data by the Promoter for the purposes of the administration of this prize draw and any other purposes to which the entrant has consented.
- The winner agrees to take part in reasonable post event publicity and to the use of their names and photographs in such publicity.
- Promoter may disqualify any entrant whose entry does not comply with these terms and conditions (in Promoter’s sole opinion) or who, in Promoter’s sole determination, has acted in a manner that is fraudulent, dishonest or unjust to other entrants including, without limitation, tampering with the operation of the prize draw, manipulating or rigging votes, hacking, deceiving, cheating or by harassing or threatening other entrants or a representative of Promoter.
- The Promoter is Penguin Books Limited, 80 Strand, London WC2R 0RL. By entering the prize draw each entrant agrees to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- These terms and conditions are governed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales.